The whole brood of littles

 So I've got several nieces and nephews. My youngest sister has four (4) young'uns and one (1) on the way. I'll never forget when she finally had a girl and she was so excited! All her kids are hilarious! The little girl is the only girl my youngest sister will ever have. I do wish I could see them more often. But life. And if I could get to know them better, I would. To all of those kids, I've got my own advice for them as well.

Pick your battles carefully. Your family is always around. No matter what happens, pick up the phone and call your mom. If you're able call your grandparents. You'll never know how much you will miss it until they're gone. How I wish I could tell all of you about Grandmother and Granddaddy Garner and how I wish you could've met them! The memories I have of them are amaing and me telling you about them doesn't do any justice. And in the words of Bob Dylan, 

May God bless and keep you always

May your wishes all come trueMay you always do for othersAnd let others do for youMay you build a ladder to the starsAnd climb on every rungMay you stay forever youngMay you stay forever young
May you grow up to be righteousMay you grow up to be trueMay you always know the truthAnd see the light surrounding youMay you always be courageousStand upright and be strongMay you stay forever youngMay you stay forever young
May your hands always be busyMay your feet always be swiftMay you have a strong foundationWhen the winds of changes shiftMay your heart always be joyfulMay your song always be sungAnd may you stay forever youngMay you stay forever young



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To whom it may concern

The future of whoever she will be

Whoever little brother wants to be